At Auckland Metro Freight we cover all of your requirements
Freight Pickup & Delivery
From the Auckland Metropolitan Area, Henderson to Botany, Albany to Wiri, we can pick up and deliver any items
Hiab available for unusual freight, where a forklift is not possible or available
All goods carried on a Limited Carriers Liability Contract
No freight is contracted out to other parties
Pack it yourself, or use our packing service
We provide covered trucks for your moving day, available at two hourly rates - including one man and two men.
Insurance to be organized through your home and contents policy reducing your cost.
Packaging Materials available for purchase. We come equipped with moving tools, and blankets.
Moving your operations to a new location? Need your machinery moved?
Curtainside trucks available with tail lift and pallet jacks.
4 ton hiab available on request.
Quotations for removal and assembly of warehouse racking and shelving systems available on request.
We are able to provide packaging supplies to meet all of your requirements.
Provided with our services we will supply at no additional cost the following:
- Special Blankets to protect your washing machine, dryer and fridge
- Furniture Blankets to protect your furniture items
- Wardrobe boxes – units with a hanger rail, we will use to pack clothes on hangers on the day
These items will be collected the day of your shift.
We can supply the following items for purchase:
- Boxes of all sizes – a small house/flat will require approx 40-50, a three bedroom house 50-70, a large house 70-100.
- Bubble wrap – for artwork, photographs, framed items such as mirrors.
- Transit wrap – specialized wrap for furniture to protect surfaces and to keep drawers and doors closed during moving. This product is excellent if your items are going into storage.
- Foam wrap – for all crockery, glassware, crystal, ornaments, knick knacks. Foam gives a lot better protection that paper products.
- Packing tape – clear and fragile tapes available.
- Mattress Protectors – Can be used to protect your mattress from inclement weather, or to protect while moving. These must be removed if your mattress is going into storage, to prevent sweating and mildew.
These items will be charged with your shift and will be delivered for free.
Online Distribution Ltd
Donna - Auckland Area Manager
Ph 09 275-0760
Quick Brown Box
Dean/Toby - Business Owners
Ph 09 636-0002
Homewrap NZ Packaging Supplies
Graham - NZ Manager
Ph 09 273-9370
Storepro Solutions ltd
Robbie - Operations Co-Ordinator
Ph 09 579-1007
Dennis - Owner
Ph 09 442-5428
We thank these customers for providing these recommendations for us, and ask that you keep your enquiry brief when calling.